Sigma Alpha Kappa
Welcome brothers to the SAK forum! If you have not already please register and I will activate your account as soon as possible. If you have forgotten your login information email me at tearav@gmail.com and I'll help you recover it. If you are a guest please feel free to post in the guest forum.

Welcome to the Sigma Alpha Kappa.com Forum

Go down

Welcome to the Sigma Alpha Kappa.com Forum

Post by Travis Ford Barnard on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Welcome brothers, students, guests, faculty and staff to Sigma-Alpha-Kappa.com forum! For now this forum section of the site is primarily for brothers only, but you're more than welcome to post here in the guest area if you like.

Social Security is a bigger Ponzi scheme and bigger fraud than anything Madoff ever dreamed of and it is broke." Judge Napolitano
Click here and read FAQ!
Travis Ford Barnard
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Sigma Alpha Kappa.com Forum

Post by cheese on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm

i forgot my username and password

cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by cheese on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:07 pm

i forgot my username and password

cheese

Back to top Go down

Sigma Alpha Kappa

Post by Andrew P on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 pm

What school is this Fraternity at?

I am the president of Sigma Alpha Kappa at Loyola University New Orleans. Please see this wikipedia link for more info on us:

We are aware of other SAKs out there, and want to only have amicable relations with them. We are so far aware of chapters at Emory and Henry College and Ferrum College. Please have your president or a representative of your fraternity call me at (504) 994-9451. I only want to touch base with him and see where you guys would like to go in forming some kind of non obligatory relationship.

Thanks,
Andrew Poland
President, Sigma Alpha Kappa Fraternity
Loyola University New Orleans

(504) 994-9451
atpoland@loyno.edu

Andrew P

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Ford Barnard on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Hey welcome Andrew! Now I know who this Andrew Poland is that Facebook requested me lol! This is the SAK of Ferrum, did you find this site through google? You are already in contact with our current president Andrew Maxwell right?

On the whole relationship thing... personally I think it's a cool idea and all but, on our side I don't see it ever going past "hey we're both SAK's! That's cool as shit y'all are more than welcome to come visit whenever you like" kinda thing.

Speaking to your application of site membership, I'm not trying to be rude but "currently" this site is primarily a forum for brothers of Ferrum's SAK to get online and chat about private issues. Please feel free to use this guest forum as that and kind of as an ambassadors forum Smile. If in the future a need arises for separate private discussions a forum can be created and separate accounts then created and approved.

Social Security is a bigger Ponzi scheme and bigger fraud than anything Madoff ever dreamed of and it is broke." Judge Napolitano
Click here and read FAQ!
Travis Ford Barnard
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Howdy

Post by Dais2999 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:07 pm

I am from Franklin County Virginia. I have been associated with the Sigma Alpha Kappa chapter in Ferrum Virginia. I wish to join your organization however I am not sure if your organization will accept an online student from South University in Savanna GA. I wish to join because I've seen your brothers in my home town and was treated like family. I know that I would be at a disadvantage all because I am an online student, but I do want that chance for brotherhood. I feel I atlease should have that. I do not know what information is needed to rush but here is what I will give.

Name: Darren Moses Moore a.k.a Paco
Date of Birth: 12/05/83
Major: Information Technology
Phone Number: 276-618-4224
Employment: Factory worker
Why I want to join: To better myself and have that brotherhood that I've always wanted.
E-mail: Dais2999@yahoo.com

I ask that you ither call, text, or send me an e-mail I will probably lose this webpage seeing how I only found it through a search engine

Dais2999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down